Complex corporate immigration matters made simple
The United Kingdom is known worldwide as one of the most prosperous and fast-growing markets in which to do business. However, the process of opening a business in the UK as an international entrepreneur can be surprisingly complex. In order to do business in Britain legally, entrepreneurs and business owners must first secure the necessary licensing or sponsorship.
Here at Aristone Solicitors, we specialise in all aspects of legal advice and representation for business immigration. Whether you’re considering a move to the UK or experiencing issues with the legality of your current immigration status, we can help. Aristone Solicitors understands the importance of a smooth and seamless transition, enabling you to focus on successfully running your business.
Our experienced business immigration team will provide all the support and consultancy you need to ensure a strong and prosperous start for your business in Britain in the following ways:
- Assistance with the development of a viable global movement strategy to help your business recruit internationally.
- All-round support, advice and assistance obtaining the licences and visas you and your employees may need.
- Unrivalled expertise and support in advising international performers and entertainers.
- Full legal support and representation for business immigration and cross-border relocation projects.
- Business-wide compliance and training audits
- HNWI seeking alternative residency or global citizenship programmes.
- Support for private clients around the world.
We offer independent support and advice on immigration issues concerning established and emerging markets alike worldwide. We can also advise your business on the possible implications of Britain’s departure from the EU.
Along with business establishment and expansion as a foreigner, we also offer a complete range of services for employers looking to recruit internationally. We can simplify all aspects of the process of attracting and securing talent from all over the world, ensuring the required licensing and/or sponsorship is obtained accordingly.
Aristone Solicitors prioritises the long-term success of every client, working to create on-going roadmaps for their continued growth and prosperity. Whatever your current position and requirements, our elite business immigration team is standing by to take your call.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Sponsor Licence
- Tier 2 sponsor licence
- Tier 2 ICT sponsor licence
- Tier 4 sponsor licence
- Tier 5 sponsor licence
- Audits and HR Compliance
- Certificate of Sponsorship (Cos) Request
- Tier 1 Investor
- Tier 2 Sponsor Licence
- Sole Rep Visas
- Refusals and Appeals